HOW DOES A SESSION TAKE PLACE?
From a holistic point of view, I see each person as part of a whole, where health and well-being is directly influenced by a series of internal and external factors.
During the course of a session, I measure the context of life with current and past complaints, while including different parameters such as the professional and family environments, the character of the person, as well as his or her lifestyle.
The first acupuncture session takes longer since it includes the acupuncture procedure and the study of the condition of the person.
A procedure will be proposed, recommended in a personalized way, using some of the different techniques. This first session lasts between 1.5 and 2 hours.
The following acupuncture sessions last about an hour.
The sessions of massage and other techniques last one hour.
A review of progress, plus the corresponding procedure, will be made at each session.
- First session: 70€ TTC (duration: from 1 hour 30 to 2 hours)
- Following sessions: 50€ TTC (duration: about 1 hour)
- BONUS : 5 sessions of practice in Chinese Medicine + 1 OFFER (card of 6 sessions : 250€ TTC)
- Lifting session (facial / abdominal acupuncture or cupping): 100€ TTC (duration: 1 hour 30)
- BONUS: 5 lifting sessions (facial / abdominal acupuncture or cupping) + 1 OFFER (card of 6 sessions: 500€ TTC)
ADDRESS AND SCHEDULE
- Monday to Wednesday: from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Thursdays: from 10:00 to 12:00
- Fridays: from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturdays: from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
By appointment only